The Rickard Model C/SK-1 (Combat / Survival Knife 1) is a knife that is manufactured by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is RF&D's first knife, and competes against the M18 Combat Knife, the NS Arms Rigor Mortis, and the Cerberus Combat Knife.
- Blade length is 8 or 11 inches.
- Effective range is up close.
- Produced since 1995.
- The blade is made out of 440 stainless steel.
- The official packaging comes packaged with the knife itself, a carrying bag, and a belt clip.
You can also get skins with it, such as Doppler, Fade, Gamma Doppler, Lore, Slaughter, Tiger ToothOH WHO AM I KIDDING IT DOESN'T HAVE SKINS.
- As part of an April Fool's prank on customers, RF&D's official website temporarily renamed the C/SK-1 to the I'MMA CUT YOU UP FOOL range of knives. This is a reference to the Valhalla Arms Company's planned series of sharp weaponry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.