The Rickard Model 60 TPR (Tactical Precision Rifle), nicknamed the Wildcat, is a bolt-action rifle that is produced by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is essentially the higher-caliber variant of the Model 30. Although it was originally planned to be a civilian-only rifle, it is starting to see usage by various police forces and some military forces around the world due to its high power, incredible accuracy, and somewhat high modularity for a traditional rifle.
- Barrel is 27 inches long.
- Chambered for either .300 Winchester Magnum or .338 Lapua Magnum, and is fed via a 5 or 7-round box magazine.
- Designed in 2002, produced since 2006.
- Effective range is around 1000 to 1500 meters.
- Price is around $1,200.
- Rate of fire: Slow.
- Task Force Saber: TSF claims that the Wildcat is a "favorite among snipers", and also use a suppressor.