The Model 422 is a semi-automatic rimfire rifle that is made by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is a lower-caliber variant to the Model 40 and is the semi-automatic variant to the Model 322. It competes against the Vetrov "Multi" .22 LR.
- Barrel is 19.5 inches long.
- Chambered for .22 Long Rifle, and is fed via a 7-round magazine that sits flush with the rifle or a 15-round magazine. These magazines are interchangeable between this and the Model 322.
- Designed in 1968, produced since 1971.
- Effective range is around 150 meters.
- Factory standard version only comes with iron sights.
- Rate of fire: Semi-automatic.
- Weighs 5.6 pounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.