The Model 175 is a semi-automatic shotgun that is made by Rickard Firearms & Defense. It is the semi-automatic counterpart to the pump-action Model 150, and similar to the Model 150, has become one of the most popular semi-automatic shotguns (and shotguns in general) in the civilian market. Although it was originally developed with the civilian market in mind, the Model 175 also received a special variant for police and military use, known as the Model 175 Tactical. It competes against the KIT A71 and APR MAS.10.
- Barrel can be 10 to 26 inches long.
- Chambered for 12, 16, 20, 28, or 410 bore shells, and is fed via a 3+1 to 8+1 internal tube magazine.
- Designed in 1965, produced since 1967.
- Effective range is about 50 meters.
- Picatinny rails and side shell holders are optional for the standard Model 175, but come pre-equipped with the Tactical.
- Rate of fire: Semi-automatic.
- Weighs 7 to 9 pounds.